? Patented system
- Bitting system: 13 active pins arranged radially on
three rows, up to 19 pins on 5 rows for master keying.
- Hardened steel pins and drivers.
- Stainless steel springs.
? Brass casing with snap resistant two-material core
? Brass plug.
? Cam: DIN, self-lubricating sintered steel
? Clutch-type cam for emergency operation.
- Non-handed, easier to use.
- With built-in mobile element.
- Material: nickel silver alloy.
- Numbered key head.
- Key neck length: 16 mm (compatible with protective roses).
Supplied as standard:
? 3 keys.
? Security Card.
? Operating and Maintenance Instructions.
? Fixing screw.
? Standard: nickel-plated sand brass (fin. 12).
? On request: polished brass (fin. 66).
? Compliant with the European Standard EN 1303: 2005.
? Attack resistance : 2
? Key Related Security : 6
? Durability : 6
? For armored door classes 4 to 6 according to the draft
Standard EN 1627
? ICIM certified: EN 1303:05 16010C62 - Europe.
? Ghost certified - Russia.
? Key: registered patent.
? Snap resistant cylinder: B02003V000006.